The sun shines differently here. The nights are longer and the drinks more enjoyable.
There is love in Bodrum ... You have to experience it yourself to truly understand the attraction of the place. Situated on the beautiful peninsula, Bodrum, home of the famous Greek historian Herodotus, is these days better known as a popular holiday resort. Enchanting villages of houses painted in white and trimmed with purple Bougainville come together with miles of sandy beaches and ideal locations for water sports.
THINGS TO DO:
- Bodrum Castle, also known as St. Peters Castle, which overlooks the harbor and the international marina
- Visit the Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology
- Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, once magnificent tomb, which was named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- The Ancient Amphitheatre is another witness to the great past of Bodrum
- One of the many beautiful sights overlooking the Bodrum peninsula, are the Bodrum windmills
- Become a part of the sizzling Bodrum nightlife and experience all the delights it has to offer
- Enjoy the unique turquoise water and the beautiful bays on the Blue Voyage
- Horse-riding and river-rafting can be done just a little distance from Bodrum
- Take on some Jet skis or you might even fancy a spot of Parasailing
- Visit one of the many islands in the peninsula, some of these are also great sites for diving and snorkeling -Rabbit Island, Orak Island and Black Island
- Jeep-Safaris are offered by many companies too
- Visit the Aqua parks