The old houses near the seafront, some of whom are converted to bars and cafes, are the remnants of old Kusadasi, which has become a modern-European looking town. Numerous powdery sandy beaches with warm and clear water provide a peaceful atmosphere with a great variety of water and beach activities. It is a serene, beautiful, calm place to be.
THINGS TO DO:
- Visit the Ancient City of Ephesus
- View the Temple of Apollo Ruins
- If you love yachts, Kusadasi Setur Marina is a great place to stroll along the waterfront and marvel at the yachts afloat.
- Appreciate beautiful Ottoman ornamented designs and stained glass windows in one of the most famed mosques in Kusadasi, Fortress Mosque
- The Caravan Serail is a historic hotel that features a lovely courtyard where you can enjoy a peaceful drink or meal
- Enjoy plenty of family-friendly activities from sailing, hiking to visiting water-parks or indulging in water sports such as parasailing, waterskiing, scuba diving and snorkeling