Antalya is the fastest-growing city in Turkey, and tourists from around the world are discovering its fabulous mix of great beaches and traditional Turkish culture. The Antalya Region, offering all the mysticism of past in our day, is now called the "Turkish Riviera" due to its archaeological and natural beauties. Antalya is the place where sea, sun, history and nature constitute a perfect harmony and which also includes the most beautiful and clearest coast along the Mediterraneans. The city still preserves its importance as a center throughout history in the south coast of the country, in addition to its wonderful natural beauties.
THINGS TO DO:
- The memorial Hadrian Gate, the Clock Tower and Hidirlik Tower are remarkable landmarks.
- Visit the newly opened Kaleici Museum and Antalya Museum, which are among the most notable archaeological museums in the World.
- Ideal for rafting and all kinds of water sports, Koprulu Canyon National Park is in the mountains about 49 km northeast of Antalya.
- Dazzle as the limpid waters of the Duden Falls drop off a rocky cliff directly into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Swim and Sunbathe at the grayish sands of Konyaalti Beach or enjoy from the many restaurants, cafes and amusement parks at Lara Beach Park.
- Dine with the incredibly views of the Antalya Gulf and the mountains from the Tunek Tepe at its rotating restaurant.
- Visit the ancient cities of Termessos, Perge, Sillyon and Aspendos.