- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Ireland Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled online www.visas.inis.gov.ie. Form should be printed and signed by the applicant and two copies must be submitted.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
- Proof of Occupation
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation or letter from reference in Ireland undertaking to provide you the accomodation and Tour Itinerary
- Medical: Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is mandatory.
- For Group tours – Itinerary and Booking Receipt are also required.
- If visiting another EU member state prior to traveling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that country should be obtained before a visa for Ireland can be Issued
- If traveling to visit a non EU national resident in the state, details of non EU national's permission to remain in this state should be submitted (e.g. Garda (Police) Registration Card).
- Please Note: Applicants may be required to attend a Personal interview.
a) Copy of previous passports and visa issued
b) Copy of all pages of current passport
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
d) If refused any visa, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
If applying from Mumbai - It should be addressed to "Consulate General of Ireland,Mumbai"
a) Relationship Proof from reference in Ireland.
b) If your reference is not an Irish/EEA citizen, evidence of their permission to remain in Ireland – a copy of their GNIB card and copy of their passport showing Immigration stamps.
c) If your reference in Ireland is supporting you, they must supply a detailed 6 month bank statement for the period immediately prior to your visa application showing sufficient funds to support you for the duration of your stay.
d) A written undertaking your reference that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the Irish State and that you will leave the State on the expiration of your visa.
a) Personal ITR for 3 yrs
b) Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
c) Last three months salary slips
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Letter from your employee stating how long he/she is employed with the company. The dates that you would be on annual leave and return back to work.
a) Letter from your college stating what course he/she is pursuing, how many years you have been a student in that college. The dates that you would be on leave and return back to college.
Housewife /Children under 18 yrs:
a) You must submit marriage certificate and birth certificate for the children
b) Details of family members and proof of accommodation residing in India