- Please Note:Visa has to be obtained On Arrival for a stay upto 30 days.
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Indonesia Visa Application Form : Two visa application forms duly filled and signed. (Only with Blue Pen)
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish,80% face coverage, with white background (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note : Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter: Covering-Letter from applicant on business letter head stating his name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Th letter should be addressed to - The Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia, Mumbai
Please Note : Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Letter from Employer: An NOC / leave letter from the Employer
- Airline Reservation: Confirmed Air Ticket with ticket number
- Please Note: You can also apply from Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Delhi as there is no jurisdiction. To view the checklist, please select your state of residence as "Delhi".
a) Copy of International Credit Card
b) Forex Endorsement of Minimum USD 1000