- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and a notarized copy of first and last page, observation and each used page of the passport . Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Australia Visa Application Form: Form 1419 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Family Form: Form M-67 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Australian High Commission, New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter : If visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from the relative or friend in Australia.
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary ,Tour itinerary and tour confirmation.
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation.
- For First Time Traveler (Following documents apart from the above mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application)
Proof of Occupation
- Individuals / Children (Minor) traveling alone
(Note : For children (under 18 years of age) who intend to travel to Australia, and whose stay in Australia will not be in the company of either or both of his or her parents or guardians)
- Applicant above 75 years
Authorization Form: Form 956 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old , scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Proof of legal status of the host in Australia (Passport and Visa Copies).
b) If relative or friend is paying for the visit then their financials need to be attached (Bank Statement for last 3 months)
c) Residence Proof
d) Employment Proof
a) Personal ITR for last 3yrs
b) Three months salary slip
c) Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs
b) Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Copy of Academic certificates
b) Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn.
c) Previous working history
a) Form 1229
b) Consent/No Objection letter
c) Passport copies or Election card copies of both parents to confirm signatures.
d) Parents proof of financial solvency and proof of occupation with their IT returns in detail.
a) Medical (Travel) insurance of 12 months is required.
b) An ‘Aged Visitor Health Check’ completed by a DIAC appointed panel doctor if above 75 years.
Note: If intending more than 3 months stay or visiting a hospital for any reason DIAC will request:- a chest X-ray