- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,British Deputy High Commission, Mumbai Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Proof Of Occupation
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation and Invitation letter/Sponsor letter.
- VFS Authorization Letter : Applicant will have to personally collect their documents or can opt for courier service at the time they submit their documents at VFS.
- Applicants can submit an authorization letter only in the following cases:
a) Attach all Previous passports to show previous travel history.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
a) Original and copy of Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Original and copy of Salary slip for the last Three months.
c) Original and copy of Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
a)Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b)Brief Company Profile
c)Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d)Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm
e)Balance sheet of the Company.
a)Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
b)NOC from Employee
a)Leave Sanction Letter from school
b)Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter
a) Applications are being accepted through online appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment.
a) If a parent collecting for a dependent child;
b) A member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family;
c) Government Ministry representatives and a Business Express Programme (BEP) company representative, approved by the company’s authorized signatories.
a) Applications are accepted through respective outsourced visa application centres. Kindly refer to the link “Outsourced Visa Application Centres” on the left side of the page for details.