- Passport: Original Passport with a validity of more than six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Uzbekistan Visa Application Form : Two visa application forms to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent camera clicked passport sized colored photographs on a light background with 80% face cover on a matt or semi-matt finished paper (35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter:
- Please Note: Visa fee depends on the Approval number.
- Please Note For Group: Naming list from Corporate with Serial number,Name of Applicant,Passports number,DOB,Nationality,Gender
- Please Note: A guarantee letter must be provided with each application by the applicant/corporate.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
This letter will be arranged by tour operator / travel agent in Uzbekistan. An Invitation letter should come through the "Ministry of Foreign Affairs"- Tashkent and should be faxed directly to the embassy and a copy of the same is submitted with the application to us. You can either attach a copy of the approval or Reference / File number.
b) Private Visitors
This letter will be arranged by host (inviting partner)in Uzbekistan. An Invitation letter should come through the "Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs" and should be faxed directly to the embassy and a copy of the same is submitted with the application. to us. You can either attach a copy of the approval or Reference / File number.