- Please Note:Applicants will have to follow simple procedures as given below:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
- Visa Application Form: One online DS-160 form duly filled and signed. (Sample DS-160 Form)
- Valid Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fee receipt.
- Interview Appointment letters : You must schedule two appointments,one for the visa interview at the Embassy or Consulate and one for the OFC.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 50mm x 50mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – Consulate General of the United States of America, Mumbai
- The sponsor has to furnish the following documents:
- Proof of Occupation
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary.
- Hotel Booking: Hotel confirmation and Tour Confirmation.
a) Click on the following link: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/ to fill the online form.
b) Visit the website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/
c) Create a user id and password by selecting the new user option
d) Select option Schedule an appointment and fill the requisite details
e) Select Option Payment (Step 8)
If applicant selects the option for Axis & Citibank, a CGI reference no and an acknowledgement in the name of Stanley is generated. He has to take the printout and mail it to us. After that we would be able to submit the cash along with the printout at the above mentioned banks.
a) Copy of the first and last page of your current valid passport. If you have any observations on your passport please submit a copy of the observation page.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
a) You need to be present at the US Embassy or Consulate where the Appointment for the Visa Interview is scheduled.
b) You need to be present at the Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) for the second appointment. This appointment will allow you to go to one of the five OFC locations to have your fingerprints and photo taken.
This appointment must be at least 1 day before your visa interview appointment at the Embassy or Consulate.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Invitation Letter from inviter
b) Sponsorship letter from the sponsor stating the declaration of support. (If applicable)
Proof of Sufficient
a) Financial documents of the inviter staying in America.
a) Photocopies of relative’s proof of status e.g. Green card, valid visa etc.
a) Company and Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Salary slip for the last six months.
c) Original Company and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement
e) Company’s Balance Sheet
f) Property papers/Fixed Deposits/Investments.
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Copy of Appointment letter/Leave certificate from the Employer.
a) Leave Sanction Letter and id card copy from school
b) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter.
a) Personal appearance is Mandatory.
b) If you have temporary injuries on your fingers, please wait until the injuries heal before your appointment date. You should also remove any henna on your fingertips, or allow it to fade, as this may prevent from getting a clear scan.
c) For children under 5 years, application should be dropped in drop box at the Offsite Facilitation Center(OFC). Passport and visa copy of the parents should be attached with the application.