- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Turkey Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of the Republic of Turkey, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Financial Requirement :
- Hotel Booking: Hotel confirmation, Tour Itinerary and Tour confirmation
- Ticket: Confirmed Return Air Ticket
- Please Note: If the applicant has travelled to United Kingdom, United States of America or any Schengen country, then PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is not required or else it would be required.
a) Original Bank statement of last 3 months attested by the Ministry of External Affair.
b) Original Applicant's Degree & Educational Credentials duly attested by the Notary
c) ITR of the last 3 years (for fresh passport holder)
d) Monthly pay slip and NOC letter from the company. (If employed)
If the applicant holds a valid USA, UK or any Schengen visa, in that case, the attested Bank statement is not required