- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any). Also provide two copies of bio-data pages.
- Thailand Visa Application Form : Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Royal Thai Consulate General, Mumbai
- Financials :
- Ticket : Confirmed Air Ticket with airline stamp.
- Proof of Accommodation: Confirmed hotel booking on hotel letter head with seal & sign.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Credit card copy/ Forex receipt copy of 700 USD.
b) Original Bank Statement for last 6 months with minimum running balance of Rs 40,000/- per person.