- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and main column
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter :Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate of Switzerland, Mumbai
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area. Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Switzerland
- Travel Insurance: Original Medical Insurance for the stay duration(Minimum for 15 Days) amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- For first time travelers to Europe:
- Self Employed
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter.
- Note : Visas for UK and U.S.A to be obtained first in case the applicant visits any of these countries before Switzerland/Schengen Countries.
a) Copy of pages of passport containing personal information and also pages providing important travel information
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
c) If married & travelling with spouse - either the name of spouse should be endorsed on the passport or a copy and original marraige certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages of the concerned State, duly legalised by the competent State Home Ministry
Following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Please Note : a) Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
Please Note: b) If an applicant is submitting the applications of his/her family, then all applications must have a copy of the covering-letter.
a) Company and Personal ITR for last 2 years
b) Company and personal Bank Statement for last three months
c) Salary slips for last three months
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Personal interview
b) ITR for 3 yrs
c) Bank statement for the last 3 months
d) Business Correspondence
e) Qualification, salary slips etc
Proof of Occupation
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
a) No Objection Certificate from employer
a) Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip
If you are under 18, you must also submit
a) If you are travelling alone - An authorisation letter signed by both parents with their passports or a notarised affidavit signed by both parents is required