- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months and two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : Three visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38.
The following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of Spain, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- The sponsor has to furnish the following documents:
- Self Employed
- If you are under 18, you must also submit
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area and Tour Itinerary Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Spain
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Medical : Original and Copy of Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros. Separate travel insurance for each passenger, including for children. The validity of the travel insurance must be at least 15 days longer than the period of stay and must cover the whole Schengen territory.
a) Photocopy of all the pages of the passport (even the blank pages)
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
b) Declaration Form
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
a) An invitation made before the Spanish Police and an attested copy of the passport
a) National identity card in case he / she is Spanish or a European Union citizen
a) Personal ITR for last 3yrs
b) Six months salary slip
c) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
e) Copy of Pan Card.
If Self Employed
a) Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs
b) Original Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
d) Copy of Pan Card
Proof of Occupation:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
a) Proof of employment like Appointment Letter / NOC from Employer
a) Leave Sanction Letter from School
b) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and Noc letter
a) Application form to be signed by both the parents.
b) Copies of passports of the parents attested by a notary.
c) If traveling with one of the parents a NO Objection Affidavit from other parent must be provided.