- Passport: Original passport with a validity for at least 6 months after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp.
- South Africa visa application form: One visa application form BI84E duly filled and signed by the applicant in black ink and block letters.
- Photo Specification: Two recent camera clicked passport size colored photographs on a white background with 80% face cover on a semi-matt finished paper (35mm x 45mm)
- Covering Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number (date of issue,date of expiry & place of issue), purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,South African Consulate, Mumbai.
- Certificate :
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation on letter head of the hotel with seal and duly signed by authorized person with his/her designation and tour Itinerary
- Ticket: Confirmed Air ticket
- Please Note:If applicant is travelling from a yellow fever risk country (including low risk countries such as Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia, United Republic of Tanzania and Zambia) or is transiting through a yellow fever risk country then Yellow Fever Certificate is mandatory.
Please Note :
a) Copies of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page (INDIAN PASSPORTS).
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
a) Photograph should not be more than 1 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
b) Teeth should not be visible in photographs
Please Note :
a) Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
b) Reference/introduction letter from Indian employer : Letter must have the address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature.
a) Bank statement for last six months
b) Foreign exchange endorsement.
c) ITR for last three years.
d) Last three months salary slips.
e) Copy of the Credit card
a) Marriage certificate
b) Birth certificate for minors a Notarised letter of consent should be accompanied with the application.
c) If employee than required leave letter from the company