- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum one blank page for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Visa Application Form: Form 14A duly filled and signed by the applicant along with a clear set of photocopy of form Please note : Light or Bad photocopied form are not accepted
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Singapore , Mumbai.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Ticket: Confirmed Air Ticket along with the tour itinerary.
First time traveler need to submit bank statement for last six months
- Medical :NIL
- NOTE: For the Honeymoon couples original Wedding Card is required. Embassy does not accept scanned or photocopied card.
Please note :
a) Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.