- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Russian Federation Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
If applying from Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai: Visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant. Follow the instructions to fill the form.
Kindly log on to the link given below: https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx , after fill the form applicant take the printouts and submit to the Embassy/Consulate.
- Photo Specification: One recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of Russian Federation, New Delhi.
- Original Tourist confirmation (in Russian language) from a Russian travel agency, registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The confirmation must contain the agency's reference number and registration number.
If applying from Chennai : Original HIV certificate is required if applying for more than 30 days, Double entry & Multiple Entry.
- If applying from Kolkata:
Ticket : Air tickets with confirmed dates of arrival & departure
- Please Note:
If applying from Mumbai: Personal Appearance is mandatory.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) If applying from Mumbai: The letter should be addressed to: The Consulate General of the Russian Federation,Mumbai
b) If applying from Kolkata: The letter should be addressed to: Consulate General of the Russian Federation,Kolkata.
c) If applying from Chennai: The letter should be addressed to: Consulate General of the Russian Federation,Chennai