- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : visa application form has to be filled online, once the applicant fill the form,the printout has to be taken out signed by the applicant and attached with the application for submission.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size color photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Portugal, Goa
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel Confirmation for the entire period of stay as per the tour itinerary. Please Note:Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Portugal
- Medical : Original Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros
- Proof of Occupation
- Please Note : Personal appearance is mandatory at the time of the submission of application.
a) Copy of pages of passport containing personal information and also pages providing important travel information.
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years
b) Bank Statement for last three months
c) Three months salary slip (If Employed)
d) Foriegn Currency Reciept (Euro 40 per day, Euros 75 per entry)
e) Copy of credit card with credit limit statement
a) Leave Sanction Letter from school including phone number and address of school
In case of Minor
a) An NOC by parents , ITR and Bank Statement
b) If one of parents is accompanying the minor then an NOC attested by notary has be to submitted by the other parent.
If employed - NOC from the employer.
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership