- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
- New Zealand Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed. Following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- If Visiting Family/Relative: Original Sponsoring Form, completed by your sponsor in New Zealand, along with evidence your sponsor has supplied of their ability to support you while you are in New Zealand.
- Proof of Occupation :For First Time Traveler (Following documents apart from the above mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application)
If Self Employed
- Hotel booking: Hotel Confirmation, Tour itinerary and Tour Confirmation
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Note: All documents are required to be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include Bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates etc.
a) Copy of visas being travelled previously.
b) Copy of first and last page of the passport
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
b) Form 1189 (If Applicant is travelling less than six months and trip is self/company sponsored)
c) Form 1025 (If Sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
d) Form 1017 (Only for Tourism)
a) Personal ITR for last 3yrs
b) Three months salary slip
c) Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
If Self Employed
a) Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs
b) Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Copy of Academic certificates
b) Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn.
c) Previous working history
a) Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip
If you are under 18, you must also submit
a) If you are travelling alone - A consent letter signed by both parents in support of the visit.
For Individuals travelling alone
a) A Consent letter in support of visit from spouse.