- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
For Chennai:One recent passport size colored photographs with glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter : Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,The Consulate General of The Kingdom of The Netherlands, Mumbai
- Sponsored Visit
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation/Gurantee of host for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
- Medical : Original Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros
- Proof of Employment and leave letter on company's letterhead.
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an Authorization Letter.
- netherlands Travel History Details Sheet : Applicants will have to furnish details of their previous travel history in the prescribed Netherlands Travel History Details Sheet.
- Please Note: As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa
a) Copy of Bio-data page of Current passport (1st and last page)
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
The following form also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) CONSENT FORM
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Invitation legalized from the Town Hall.
b) Passport copy.
c) Resident permit copy (in case of referee being a non-Dutch national)
d) Financial proof of the referee i.e. salary slips, bank statements
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Netherland
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years / Form 16A
b) Personal Bank Statement for last three months
c) Salary slips for last three months
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler's Cheque
e) Record of ownership of real estate, share certificates, deposits, investments
If you are under 18, you must also submit
a) Individual passports of both parents.
b) A written consent and signatures on the visa application form by both parents.
c) A copy of the parents' passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter.
d) Copy of the death certificate or custody proof should be provided, if applicable.