- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Kenya Visa Application Form : Two visa application forms duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Kenya High Commission, New Delhi.
- Financials :
- Hotel Booking: Hotel confirmation, Tour confirmation and Day-to-Day tour itinerary
- Ticket: Confirmed return Air Ticket.
- Medical: Yellow Fever Health Certificate mandatory.
- Please Note:
a) Copies of passport pages showing Foreign Exchange Endorsement.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a)Foreign Exchange receipt or Credit cards photocopy
b)Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
a) Only single entry visa is issued at New Delhi, if the applicant requires multiple entries, it can be endorsed valid for re - entry by the Immigration Authorities at Kenya.
b) Visa can also be obtained on arrival, upon payment of fee $60 and the same is valid only for a single entry.