- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Jordan Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Ticket: Confirmed Air Ticket
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation in Jordan
- Medical: NIL
a)Original Bank Statement for last 6 months with bank stamp and minimum balance 50000/- till date
a) Personal Appearance is mandatory for New Delhi and NCR issued passport holders.
b) Indian Nationals can get visa on arrival for a period of stay up to 14 days.