- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Japan visa application form : One visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent photographs in glossy finish, 50% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 50mm x 50mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – Consulate General Of Japan , Mumbai
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Financials :
- Proof of Occupation
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation, Tour itinerary and Tour payment Confirmation.
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Note: Personal presence of the applicant may be required
a) ITR for last 3 yrs
b) Company Balance sheet
c) Fixed deposits/Investment Proof (If any)
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director).
a) Leave sanction letter from Employer and Salary slip.