- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) For Chennai : Two recent passport size coloured photographs with glossy finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – Consulate General of Italy, Mumbai
- Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Proof of Occupation
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be Italy In case invited by a contact in Italy, please provide Lettera di invito (letter of invitation)
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Medical :
- Address Proof: Proof of residence is required only for those applicants who are not resident in Mumbai Jurisdiction.Kindly note that the proof of residence should be for more than one year to be qualified to apply in the West and South region in India.
- Mandatory Documents:
- Additional Documents:
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter.
a) Copy of the first page and last page of the passport
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years
b) Personal Bank Statement for last six months
c) Salary slips for last three months
d) Credit Card copy with recent statements/Original Foreign Exchange endorsement with receipt/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
a) Leave letter and No Objection Certificate from employer
a) Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip
If you are under 18, you must also submit
a) Application to be signed by both parents
b) No Objection Affidavit from parents to be provided in both cases - travelling with single parent or both
Please Note: The travel date mentioned on ticket itinerary should be minimum 10 days after submission of application.
a) Original Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros duly signed and stamped by the insurance company.(Please Note: Policy should for minimum 15 days.)
a) Letter on company letterhead specifying the period he/she has been working with them.
b) Lease agreement (letter from company,if accommodation provided by the company).
c) Bank statement and letter from bank specifying the period since when the account is operating.
d) Electricity Bill,Telephone Bill and Gas Bills
a) Pan Card and Income tax challans or Form 16A.
b) Ration card or Election card or Aadhaar card.