- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Greece Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38.
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm) Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of Greece, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed .
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accomodation : Hotel Confirmation for the entire period of stay in Schengen area. Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Greece, GTA bookings will not be accepted
- Medical : Original Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros
- Proof of Occupation
- If Married and travelling with spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate may be required by the Embassy
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter.
- Note: - Incase the passenger does not come for an interview then the embassy will return back the passports with a refusal stamp.
a) Photocopies of valid US, UK and previous Schengen Visa.
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
c) Passports will not be accepted with any type of "observation" on the passport
a) Health Policy Declaration Form
b) Disclaimer Form
Please note :
a) Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
b) The form must be printed back-to-back
a) Personal ITR for the last 3 yrs
b) Salary slips for the last six months
c) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the applicant’s name and address
Please note : Internet Bank Statement will not be accepted. Only Bank Statement with name of the bank, branch address, contact number, applicant’s & company’s name, address, account number would be accepted.
d) Copy of Pan card.
e) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Original No-Objection Letter from the Employer specifying the Employment Status and salary
In case of Minor
a) No-objection affidavit from both parents authorized by Notary Public
b) Photocopy of passports of both parents
c) If accompanied by one of the parent than No-Objection Affidavit from the other parent authorized by Notary Public