- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamps.
- Schengen Visa Application Form : One visa application form back to back duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish,80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of France, Mumbai
- Proof of Occupation
- Hotel Booking : Copy of Confirmed prepaid hotel reservation for the entire period of stay as per the tour itinerary OR Original sponsorship certificate (attestation d'accueil*)which can be obtained in any city from the local Town Hall in France.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in France
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Medical : Original and copy of Medical travel Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros. Insurance should have the validity for at least 10-15 days more after the return to India
- Please Note:
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Personal I.T.R for last 3 yrs
b) Personal Bank Statement for last three months
c) Salary slip for the last three months
a) Copy of Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation is required
b) Brief Company Profile
a) Appointment Letter / Leave sanction letter and NOC from employer
a) Student must submit a school certificate / identity card
If you are a Minor, you must also submit
a) If you are travelling with one parent / Alone - NOC is required from the other parent / both parents in the form of an affidavit.
a) As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa.
b) On the day of the appointment of submission of documents at VFS, a letter mentioning the appointment date
c) Consulate will proceed with a temporary suspension of biometrics for all visa applicants and for all categories of visas (short- stay and long- stay)
d) If documents are missing for all the regular applications, then the application will not be accepted at the France Visa Application Center, Mumbai. And it will take 7 -10 working days for the processing of the visa.