- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Egypt Visa Application Form : One visa application forms duly filled and signed.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp.
- Financials :
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation & Tour Itinerary
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Medical: NIL
- If applying from Mumbai - Leave sanction letter is required if the person is employed
a) Original Copy of Passport (E-copy will not be accepted).
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
(If applying from Delhi)-The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt, New Delhi.
(If applying from Mumbai)-The letter should be addressed to: Consulate General of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Mumbai
a) Original Personal Bank statement for the last 6 months with seal, sign & signatory's name.
b) ITR for 3 yrs (Only required if applying from Mumbai)
c) Credit Card Copy/Foreign Exchange Endorsement/Traveller's Cheque(Only required if applying from Mumbai)