- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Danish Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and 38.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
For Chennai: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old , scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Royal Danish Embassy , New Delhi
- In case of visit being sponsored by a guarantor / reference in Denmark, the guarantor/reference is required to furnish the following Well Traveled Applicants
- Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel confirmation for the entire period of stay as per the tour itinerary / Guarantee of host
- Medical: Original Travel Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
- Proof of Occupation
- Authorization Letter : Applicant will have to submit an Authorization Letter.
a) Colored copies of all the pages of the existing passports and bio pages of the old passports.
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
c) Colored copies of valid visas in old passports are also required.
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
a) CONSENT FORM
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) In case visit being sponsored by guarantor / reference in Denmark a sponsorship letter (not older than six months) issued by the reference in Denmark. The letter should contain applicant's name, address, relationship with guarantor / reference (proof to be attached), duration of stay and nature of costs being sponsored
First Time Travelers
Apart from the above the following also need to be submitted along with the application
a) A copy of passport (incase of Danish guarantor /reference) and a copy of the residence and/or work permit (incase of a guarantor/reference being of any other nationality i.e non Danish)
b) A copy of Marriage Certificate - incase visiting spouse living in Denmark
c) A copy of Birth Certificate - in case visiting parents living in Denmark
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Denmark
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years
b) Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign.
c) Three months salary slip
d) Company Bank Statement for last three months.
e) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Leave Sanction Letter from school including phone number and address of school
b) Student ID card
In case of Minor traveling alone
a) A letter of consent (affidavit) from both parents with their signatures
b) A photocopy of passports of both parents
c) A photocopy of birth certificate
If minor is traveling with one parent. All the above documents of the other parent is required.
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
e) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NO