- Passport: Original passport with a validity of more than six months and minimum two blank pages (back to back) for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Cuba visa application form : One visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicants.
- Photo Specification: One recent camera clicked passport sized colored photographs on a white background with 80% face cover on a matt or semi-matt finished paper (35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Embassy of the Republic of Cuba, New Delhi.
- Proof of Occupation:
- Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation
- Ticket: Confirmed return air ticket
- Please Note: An affidavit (attested by a Notary Public) stating the Applicant’s name, address, contact number, passport number, designation, purpose and duration of the visit. It should also mention that the applicant will not take up any short of employment in Cuba during his stay duration and also depart from the country within the stipulated Time period.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
a) Company’s and personal ITR
b) Six month’s salary slip
c) Company and Personal Bank statement for last six months
a) Company registration certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief company profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (In case if the applicant is MD/Director)
d) Proof of Proprietorship/ Partnership (In case if the applicant is Proprietor/ Partner in a firm)
e) Import/ Export license (if applicable)
a) Proof of employment like salary slip or appointment letter/ NOC from employer
a) Leave sanction letter from the school.