- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank page for visa stamp.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose,tenure in the present company and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – Consulate General of Brazil,Mumbai
- Proof Of Occupation
- Airline Reservation : E-Ticket with Ticket Number(The travel dates should be 15 working days after submission)s
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation/Day to Day Itinerary
- Medical: Medical International Immunization Certificate
- Please Note:
a) Copy of first & last page of the passport.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
Please Note : The visa application form should be signed in blue ink only
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Please Note :
a) Original Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
b) Covering Letter should be signed in blue ink only.
a) Original personal Bank Statement for last six months till date with Bank seal & sign.
b) Original ITR for last 3 years with Notary and Mantralaya.
c) Salary Slips for the last three months.
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b) Brief Company Profile
c) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
a) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter and Original leave letter from the employer
a) Copy of address proof with Notary and Mantralaya.