- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum three months (from the date of return) and minimum two blank pages (One for sticker, one for border stamps)
- Austria Visa Application Form : One visa application form duly filled and signed on column 37 and main column
- Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary (A detailed itinerary detailing each location to be visited and duration of stay at each location)
- Hotel Booking: Hotel Confirmation including the name of the hotel, phone numbers and hotel booking code
- Medical : Overseas Medical Insurance for the stay duration amounting to 30,000 Euros to be submitted in original along with the photocopy. Please Note: The policy should be either in English or German and should cover date of arrival and departure
- Proof of Occupation
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will need to sign and submit an authorization letter.
- Please Note:
a) Copy of pages of passport containing personal information and also pages providing important travel information
a) Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy
b) Attach all your old passports (if any)
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
Please note : Applicant mobile number should be mentioned in visa form as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any point of time during visa processing
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number,purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Austria, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
Please Note: Hotel should match the ticket dates and maximum stay should be in Austria
a) Company’s and Personal ITR
b) Six months salary slip
c) Company and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Credit Card statement/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
a) Leave Sanction Letter from school including phone number and address of school
In case of Minor
b) An NOC by parents , ITR and Bank Statement
c) If one of parents is accompanying the minor then an NOC attested by notary has be to submitted by the other parent
For First Time Traveler (Following documents apart from the above mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application)
d) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
e) Brief Company Profile
f) Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
g) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
h) Import / Export License (if applicable)
a) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employer
a) As applications are being accepted only through appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment for timely processing of your visa.
b) VFS Tourist Checklist has to be signed by the applicant.