Soak up Sydney's gorgeous harbor, seductive outdoor lifestyle and great natural beauty. Kayak under the Sydney Harbour Bridge or wave at the Opera House as you ride a ferry across the harbor to Manly. Learn to surf at Bondi Beach or swim in the calm waters of Coogee. Lose yourself in the cobblestone cul-de-sacs of The Rocks or in the markets, boutiques, cafes and pubs of Paddington. Besides a world-famous harbor and more than 70 sparkling beaches, Sydney offers fabulous food, festivals and 24x7 fun.
Places to Visit
- Catch the perfect Bondi or Palm Beach.
- Explore the Historic Rocks where the history of Sydney begins.
- Climb to the very top of Sydney Harbour Bridge's.
- Be inspired by the Opera House, one of Sydney's most popular icons.
- Visit the many attractions of Darling Harbour and later dining out in a restaurant along Cockle Bay Wharf.
- See the native fruit bats and 30 hectares of themed gardens in the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Learn unique wildlife, at Taronga Zoo, Sydney Aquarium or at Sydney Wildlife World.
- Enjoy the Nightlife hot spots of Surry Hills or Kings Cross.
- Adventure the mixture of rainforest, canyons and tall forests at the Blue Mountain.
- Taste the wines at the famous Hunter Valley.